Saturday, October 1, 2011

And So Our Story Begins

Here I am, off to start a new venture on the internet. This is my first blog which will cover all manor of things. My hobbies in 15mm sci-fi wargames, my art, and my attempts to creat a webcomic. I already have a DeviantArt page going, but for the past oh, six months I've been in a slump. However I hope to change that withing the next few months.

Now a little about myself. I'm an 18 year old college student trying to get by. Some would describe me as creative, which I would agree to some degree. Meny things go in my head such as stories (mostly fantasy/sci-fi), characters, settings, and game ideas both computer and tabletop. My main focus right now are three things, 1) find job, 2) write/draw comic, and 3) continue with making tabletop games.

Hopefully this blog would be a tool for me to do these things, and so our story begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment