Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Music That Insire Me: Anamanaguchi



So what can I say about this band. It was one of my latest discoverys thanks to a close firend of mine and stuck to me when ever I draw. This band is an chiptune indie rock band out of NYC who "makes loud, fast music with a hacked NES from 1985."

What makes their music interesting is that they incorperate both traditional instruments along with electronic sounds. Listening to them always gets me ideas for anything related to technology, including retro 80's style works. I also like them because I grew up with 8 bit games and hearing it takes me back to times that I played mario bros.


One other cool thing about the band is that they also did the sound track to the Scott Pilgrim game, which I highly recomend listening and playing.

The band can be found here at http://anamanaguchi.com/ along with free tunes from their 2010 summer tour. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment