Monday, October 10, 2011

Restarting The Warmachine

Well it looks like several people at the local shop are restarting to play Privateer Presses steam powered combat game Warmachine. I use to play this back when I started wargames right around when Prime Remix came out.. I fell in love with the miniatures right away, particulary Cygnar. So I got the rule book much to my mothers dismay and started with a basic Warjack force. This then later grew into a Trenchers force. So a couple of years went by playing the leagues till it sudently died off. That lead to me focusing on other things in the hobby.

Now there are new people at the shop (sorry bad at names, but really nice.) and started buying the miniatures for games. With this I am now excited that there are new players and will start a new force as soon as I have the money.

More updates on this in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment